"O Lord GOD, You have begun to show Your servant Your greatness and Your mighty hand, for what god is there in heaven or on earth who can do anything like Your works and Your mighty deeds?" Deut. 3:24

Monday, December 1, 2008

Siesta Christmas Ornament Exchange


I have seen this happen so many times...the ministry of the Holy Spirit. The perfect pairing of prayer partners, the perfect bible promise at a retreat, and now the perfect siesta with which to exchange ornaments! We have so much in common - it's just downright funny! And even though we live in opposite ends of the country, we now can begin a brand new friendship! It has been so much fun to get to know Jenn and be able to pray for her.


These are the generous gifts that she sent me.


From my siesta, a huge mug representing the northeast, in which to drink my Chai!
You know, for those days one needs a little more caffiene!




A pair of flip flops ornament (they are red/green stripes in the center of the picture) which is so appropriate cause my oldest thinks that flipflops are for wearing everyday all year long!



And a very cute snowman - so even if we don't get snow this year,
like my siesta, we will have a snowman!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED ORGANIZE THIS!


4 comments:

Michelle Bentham Blogspot said...

I love the ornaments and that you, like Michelle and I made an even deeper friendship through this ornament exchange. The ornaments are giddy fun and the testimony is so true. Stop on by my blog and check out the gifts I received. I thought, for a moment, I might be the only person who posted about the Ornament Exchange. Thanks for being faithful. BLessings.

Michelle Bentham Blogspot said...

I found your blog by going through the list of Siestas at the Siesta blog and seeing who had posted on Monday. Apparently the "show off" date was moved to December 15th due to delivery issues for some partners. "Memory Tree" was coined by my oldest daughter who lovingly calls it that.

Blessings.

Nise' said...

Cute ornaments. I love the flip flops, got kids who wear easy to get on shoes all year long too!

Unknown said...

How adorable!! I'm really enjoying seeing all the ornaments the Siestas have shared.