Picture perfect Christmas-time scene!
A little rough getting out of the driveway when one cannot see the driveway!
The first snow. Notice the rocks on the round about.
Now notice no rocks showing on the round about!!!
It started snowing while I was out of town picking the first-born from college. The youngest-born called to inform me that while dancing in the rain can be fun it tends to get a little boring - whereas dancing in the snow, well that's an entirely different matter altogether! She could dance in the snow forever, she informs me! Well, while our snow might not last forever, it has lasted long enough for her not only dance in the snow, but sled in the snow, make snowmen in the snow, have snowball fights in the snow, take walks in the snow and generally just enjoy the snow! Amazingly, we will have snow for a white Christmas - even where we live!
(Although the rain, today has put a damper on things!)
So enjoy the snow via our pics. (FYI - the pics do not do God's handiwork justice - it is even more beautiful in person!)
P.S. - We did get home safe and sound (though it was a drive that took twice as long as it usually does!) and in plenty of time to enjoy the snow and subsequent snowstorms.
4 comments:
HI SWEET FRIEND,
HOPE YOU ALL ARE WELL AND ENJOYING JESUS B DAY WITH YOUR PRECIOUS FAMILY. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I WILL EMAIL SOON.LOVE AND PRAYERS,
JENN PS. LOVE THE SNOW PICS.SO BEAUTIFUL, (EM'S HANDY WORK?) WE ALSO GOT A TON THEN WE GOT RAIN AND IT ALL MELTED HOEEVER NOT BEFORE WE GOT STUCK IN THE DRIVE WAY AND HAD TO BE TOWED. THERE I GO AGAIN BLAH,BLAH....
BEAUTIFUL!!! The trees are good for something after all! lol. Oh, I'd like to be there for just 10 minutes...in a space suit, complete with heating system...Watch out for those rocks!
Love, Jami
Hey There,
I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the pictures of the wonderful snow. An amazing display that the Lord designed!
Blessings,
Hi Mother!
I will always enjoy being home and the beauty of our home! Thanks for braving the wind, rain, sleet, snow and crazy drivers to come get me!! I love you - and Jesus loves you more!
- In Him
Your First Born
Post a Comment