"O Lord GOD, You have begun to show Your servant Your greatness and Your mighty hand, for what god is there in heaven or on earth who can do anything like Your works and Your mighty deeds?" Deut. 3:24

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Returning to her roots!


With all the talk of cooking on my daughter's blog, I thought I would show the humble beginnings. This is where it began, well almost. I can't find a similiar picture of the 'cook' in her highchair! (I know I have it somewhere!) Anyway, this is on her second birthday. Isn't she just the cutest thing? Makes you want to grab her and hug her!
Obviously she is enjoying her cooking here. It shows!





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Worship Warrior said...

Mama! I loved it! It made me laugh sooo hard and I told Lo to come in and see it and she laughed hard to and said..."ha I was right it IS in your blood!" Oh mama, thank you so much. It made my day! I love you!
- your first born

my cup of tea + 3 said...

hey, Mk its me Jenn, thank you for inviting me on your blog i was trying to get on and it was set to privite.I hope to catch up soon.love, Jenn
oh Sarah is adorable, so cute.

Life is Good said...

Too cute!!!
love, Jami

Anonymous said...

Hee hee, that is adorable. Lovely picture, thank you for sharing. Blessings!