"O Lord GOD, You have begun to show Your servant Your greatness and Your mighty hand, for what god is there in heaven or on earth who can do anything like Your works and Your mighty deeds?" Deut. 3:24

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bear repellent

This week we frantically worked to get ready for an appraisal. The whole house, including black holes and closets, was cleaned, organized, dusted...everything in its place. Well, almost everything. There in the corner of the kitchen nook, leaning in the corner, was my husband's BB shotgun. Didn't even notice it. I think the urbanite appraiser did!

It was after he left that my youngest noticed, "Oh! We left out our bear repellent!"

Well, maybe a more accurate description would be a 'coyote repellent'! (Although we have seen bear scat in our driveway!)

2 comments:

Worship Warrior said...

OH man! That is just tooo funny! I love it...I love you guys!

Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so sweet! Love it. Blessings!