Amazingly it was snowing again. Standing in the darkness, looking out our west windows, I watched it continue to blanket the ground. All of our other snow had melted. This fresh layer of snow covered all the imperfections and less-than-manicured landscaping, not to mention undone projects, and remnants of paraphernalia that was used in enjoying the last snow. Feeling overwhelmed, I had chosen to stay up and just watch the beauty and transformation of the snow scape.
As I stood there with my discouragement keeping me company, the Lord ever so gently reminded me of of the verse: "... though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;...". The landscape of my soul was in need of transformation! His righteousness covers me and washes me white as snow.
The Lord says; "Come, let us reason together". Oh, Lord, how I need Your righteousness and transforming power! Please cover my imperfections, undone make-over projects, used up efforts. May I display more of You and Your beauty and less of me and my flesh! Thank goodness Your mercies are new every morning! Not to mention that You are faithful to complete that work that You have begun!
No comments:
Post a Comment